- The Happiest Place on Earth flat print on the front
- Take me to my Happy Place puff print on the back
- Think and soft 100% garment-dyed ring spun cotton
- Professionally screen-printed
- Unisex fit, boxy short sleeves
These t-shirts are unisex/boyfriend cut, which means they have a very soft, loose unisex fit and run larger than typical women's t-shirts. For ladies, we suggest ordering your true size for a slightly oversized fit or sizing up by 2-3 sizes if a looser fit is desired.
As shown: Kate is 6'1'', typically wears a size 8/10 and is wearing a 2X for an oversized look.
THE FMLY original design. All of our products are intentionally designed, carefully handmade and thoughtfully packaged by us in our home studio in Orlando, FL.
We’re proud of each and every package we post to you!
Follow us on Instagram for behind the scenes, fun giveaways & latest releases!
- Ready to ship (RTS) items: Ship within 3 working days
- Made-to-order: ship within 1-2 weeks
- Pre-orders (screenprinted & embroidery) items ship in 3-4 weeks.
- Delivery time - 2-5 business days
- Free shipping on US orders $125+.
If you order a Made-to-order or Pre-order item along with a Ready-to-ship item, the processing time of 1-4 weeks will apply to the entire order.
We are a small handmade shop, each item in our shop is made to order by us. With that in mind we do not offer returns and exchanges.
Please plan accordingly with your trip as we cannot accept any cancellations once the order is placed no matter what the reason.
<li><i>Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry</i></li>
<li><i>Normal wash cycle is at cold water wash (30°C/65°-85°F)</i></li>
<li><i>Use mild laundry soap.</i></li>
<li><i>Fabric softener is not advised</i></li>
<li><i>Do not use any type of bleach</i></li>
<li><i>Remove garments immediately after wash cycle completes</i></li>
<li><i>Hang drying is recommended</i></li>
<li><i>Do not iron directly on design</i></li>
<br>For screen-printed items, we suggest washing the garment before wearing it. Sometimes, during the screen-printing process, certain residues can remain on the fabric, and a gentle wash can often do the trick.